CoolBalance® is a line of brush seal products providing flexible solutions for sealing cable access holes in data centers. Combining our experience in applying strip brush to a wide variety of sealing applications and our patent-pending XtraSeal™ technology, CoolBalance brush seals can substantially reduce data center energy consumption. XtraSeal brings the sealing power of an impervious, yet flexible membrane sandwiched between thousands of filaments that effectively seal the openings required for data cable access.
Data centers and computer rooms require large amounts of cooled air to maintain proper temperatures for proper server functioning. Current hot aisle/cold aisle layouts create the potential to have hole cutouts in the hot aisle leaking huge amounts of cooled air into the hot aisle, completely bypassing the servers and communication equipment. This is a drastic inefficiency and waste of energy dollars. CoolBalance cable access hole seals provide cost-effective sealing with rapid payback. Many sealing products on the market are limited in size and shape, limiting installation flexibility. Now, with the CoolBalance line of seals, sealing cable access holes has never been easier. Coolbalance’s range of cable opening seal sizes and shapes ensure an effective cable management seal for balancing air flow, preventing air leakage, and keeping your servers and equipment cooled effectively and cost-efficiently.
- In new data centers, the model CB11 provides a rectilinear seal that fits down into the floor and provides edge protection from the rough cutouts. These can be made in a wide variety of sizes to fit your needs.
- A new concept of a circular seal brings new thought to the sealing process. Circular brush seals completely encircle the cables providing an inherently superior design through it’s geometry.
- For existing data centers that may face a wide array of cutout dimensions or challenging installation roadblocks due to existing cabinetry and racks, the CB22 surface mount solution may be the right answer. With just a ½” high profile, the CB 22 will fit beneath most racks and cabinets. One end of the seal can be removed, the seal placed around existing cables, then the end reattached to complete the installation.
- For openings near walls or other obstructions, the CB11H or CB22H will be the answer. (see data sheet for description).
- For through-wall applications, below the raised floor, the CB44 line and CB55 prevent the cooled air from escaping out into the wall interior or into mechanical rooms.
CoolBalance Brush Seals are manufactured by Sealeze A Unit of Jason Incorporated
For over 30 years, Sealeze has helped energy-conscious facilities managers improve the energy efficiency of their buildings to save money and to reduce the emission of greenhouse gases by reducing their heating and cooling requirements.
Sealeze was created in the mid-1970s to introduce strip brush as a weatherseal in the United States. Initially, Sealeze brush products were manufactured in the UK. However, with our commitment to service and customer satisfaction, business quickly grew to where manufacturing capabilities located in the US were necessary. Currently, we are in our third, and largest facility, with plenty of room for growth. All of our strip brush products are manufactured in the U.S.A in our Richmond, VA. factory. Located in the Mid-Atlantic region, we are near major transportation routes, both North/South and East/West.
In 1999, Sealeze was purchased by Jason Incorporated, and became part of the Jason Brush Group. Jason is comprised of manufacturing companies in a variety of industries. The Jason Brush Group consists of Sealeze, Osborn International North America, and Atlanta Brush Company. In addition, there are other manufacturing and sales offices throughout the world that are part of Osborn International, International Operations. All together, the Jason Brush Group is the world’s largest brush manufacturing organization.
While our initial focus was brush weatherseal, today we are a leader in providing brush solutions to a broad range of industrial applications. We manufacture strip brush in the most sizes, filament types and materials. And, our extensive forming capabilities enable us to provide custom-formed shapes to meet specific application requirements.
Like most successful companies, Sealeze’s employees are the heart of our organization. At Sealeze, we all have one focus: meeting our customer’s needs for brush products and exceeding their expectations for service and quality. We operate under the ISO 9001-2000 Quality Management System to aid us in manufacturing the highest quality product every time. And, we strive to ship every order on time, day in and day out.